Cloudyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to cloudyscape forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Say your goodbyes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

Say your goodbyes Empty
PostSubject: Say your goodbyes   Say your goodbyes EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:03 pm

Hello guys!

Yes its a sad time, cloudyscape is dead. We are not bring it back up due to being hacked daily. but we did not just give up that easily... oh no.

Cloud and I (mostly cloud) has been making a brand new server (name ip and all)! However I am not going to release the name on this forum. I dont know when it will be done but its like not even half done and its stopped my heart like 153218 times. its crazy all the stuff.

Since im not releasing the name, you can find me on runescape and pm me (im mr drew).

All that talk about the new cloudyscape server has been changed to our new server. so yes cloudyscape is dead forever.

Good luck finding us!!

Drew
Back to top Go down
RIP CLOUDY, FROM STAFF
forum killer
forum killer
RIP CLOUDY, FROM STAFF

Say your goodbyes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say your goodbyes   Say your goodbyes EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:36 pm

Drew, please, dont joke! Is the server really dead? Please add me on RuneScape its ''Heyy Mr Jack''
Back to top Go down
http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/c=WRrZ801Q0zs/di

Say your goodbyes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloudyscape :: Cloudyscape :: General talk-
Jump to: