Cloudyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to cloudyscape forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rare Shops Removed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Season
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Season

Rare Shops Removed. Empty
PostSubject: Rare Shops Removed.   Rare Shops Removed. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Take away partyhats and halloween masks, i think that we should not sell every single item in the game in our shops because then our economy doesnt improve or change there will always be set prices and this is not a good thing because then everybody will own every so single item in the game and our trading system will be ruined. I would also suggest to make all the items in the game a lower price that way max money can not be reached so easily in the game and you actually have to challenge yourself in the game. I blieve that a server is not fun if goals are to easily reached or impossible but perfect when there is a challenge for it. I dont think there should be any rare shops just the basics, and make like a bosses teleport with good godwars dungeon and make them drop the rares but also hard to kill.

I had one of my own servers and it crashed at one point. I had up to 20 players constantly playing but they all quit because of simple things like this here is how you can prevent yours from crashing.

Rare Shops Removed. Cloudy1-1
Remove these three items including the guthix, saradomin, and zammy d hides and make the dark bows get dropped by the dark beast, elf crystal bow dropped by elven warriors, and make the legends cape a reward for a quest (if you make the quests of course)
make the zammy d hides be dropped by the zammy god in godwars, make the saradomin d hide get droped by the saradomin god in godwars and make the guthix d hide get dropped by elven warriors. And make these drops rare to get not just every single drop you get a rare, make the player work for what he earns.

Rare Shops Removed. Cloudy2-1
In this shop remove the zammy, saradomin, and guthix armor (and legends cape) and make the zammy god drop the zammy armor the saradomin god drop the saradomin armor and the elven warriors drop the guthix armor, and again dont make it so they get it every drop or the item would not be considered a rare.

Rare Shops Removed. Cloudy3-1
Remove this whole entire shop and make these donators items and allow the donors to sell them to other players. this will make third age armor sky rocket in price and make more people want to donate.

Rare Shops Removed. Cloudy4-1
I would remove this whole shop as well and make the kalphite queen drop the dragon armor and furys, make the bandos armor get droped by the bandos god in godwars make him drop bandos godswords as well bbut my these drops super rare, make the anchor a quest reward (again, if you even make quests.) Make the fire capes a reward for killing the jad, make the zammy god drop the zammy godsword, make the armadyl armor get droped by the armadyl god in godwars and make the corpral beast drop the gadder hammer.

Rare Shops Removed. Cloudy5-1
remove the whips from all of the shops and make the abby demons in slayer tower drop them.

Rare Shops Removed. Cloudy6-1
Remove this whole shop because it is almost all null which does not appeal to the player looking at the shops and will make them think this server was put together in 3 minutes.

Rare Shops Removed. Cloudy-1
Remove this whole shop and make santa hats, partyhats, and masks donator items and put together drop partys on different occasions to keep players happy with their server.

Rare Shops Removed. Cloudy7-1
This is what it will continue to be if nothing is changed and everything will be boring and you cant show off your rares.
Back to top Go down
http://Cloudyscape.tk
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Rare Shops Removed.   Rare Shops Removed. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:26 pm

Trust me i have been saying this stuff all along and I second almost everything you said, but what you want is a lot of work. With cloud being gone, not having a coder, and being hacked daily its nearly impossible for the time being.

What I would suggest to cloud is not to make a whole new server from a blank source, but to make a new server, since cloudyscape has turned to hackscape. Even keeping the allstar scape client, but using a different name and shutting down cloudyscape. Which is a sad thought considering all the time me and cloud and all our past players put into it but i think that it would be the best move.
Back to top Go down
xx wise xx
forum guy
forum guy
xx wise xx

PostSubject: Re: Rare Shops Removed.   Rare Shops Removed. EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:33 pm

you have a very good point. mabye you should put a poll on this and see how many people agree. if you had a poll i would agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rare Shops Removed.   Rare Shops Removed. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rare Shops Removed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloudyscape :: Help from CWGS or your fellow players :: Items-
Jump to: