Cloudyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to cloudyscape forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some helpful hints for this server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

Some helpful hints for this server Empty
PostSubject: Some helpful hints for this server   Some helpful hints for this server EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:55 pm

Hello im the co-owner Drew and im here to give hints on pretty common problems people have.

#1 Do not make a name that is offensive, jumbled letters, or anything thats a hacker term please or we will ask you to make a new name.

#2 Make your password easy to remember! I cannot get you your password so make sure YOU remember it!

#3 Try not to use language as much as you can please. thankyou.

#4 If someone is hacking or saying they cheat in some way take a print screen, or remember their name and give it to a staff member so we can take care of it. If you do so you will be rewarded.

#5 DO NOT ARGUE WITH STAFF!!! DO NOT ANNOY STAFF!!! This will only make them mad and most likely leave. they like to help you not be bugged by you though.

===========Staff Help Hints============
Alright since practially everyone who plays on this server is here for staff I decided to make this:
#1 Do NOT ask for staff- it will lessen your chance (begging is an automatic no because thats pretty immature)

#2 Play a lot on this server. If you want to help people you have to know about it yourself...

#3 Respect ALL players- If you apply for staff we will question others to see how helpful or unhelpful you were to them

#4 Respect Staff- Staff members can help(not get, just help) you get staff so be super nice to them

#5 Do not start fights with players- this goes along with respecting other players. Starting fights is immature and not helping your chance

#6 Help others when they need it- self explanatory

#7 If you go to court for your staff position, have a good case (reason) of why you deserve staff. Make it unique not just cause i would help people and play a lot. that doesn't really cut it-if you impress the judge with more cons and have no offences against you you have a GREAT chance, so impress the judge with your case.

#8 Once staff, do not, DO NOT misuse powers- If given admin and you pnpc 24/7 or any other command you will be demoted to mod. If mod and you misuse the commands you will be demoted to a normal player. Banning or Kicking of staff or innocent players will result in IP ban.

#9 Being active on the forums is a good help as well

Well i hope this helped some people thank you for reading it!

Back to top Go down
Season
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Season

Some helpful hints for this server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some helpful hints for this server   Some helpful hints for this server EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:01 pm

Nice tips, hopefully the new players register and read these so they would have an idea of what to do in the client.
Back to top Go down
http://Cloudyscape.tk

Some helpful hints for this server
Page 1 of 1