Cloudyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to cloudyscape forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker!

Go down 
+3
Drew
Season
Pker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pker
forum killer
forum killer

HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker! Empty
PostSubject: HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker!   HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:20 pm

I'm 14 years old and in grade 9. I like to play the violin and clarinet when I am bored.

My hobbies are: Swimming, Volleyball, Batminton (or how ever you spell it lol! ), taking walks (in the dark), hanging out with my friends and playing the violin and clarinet.

One thing I am ashamed of is failing grade 8 socials and having to do it again this year Sad .

My goal for this year is to pass grade 8 socials and do summer school for grade 9 so I can be in grade 10 next year Smile !

Last edited by Pker on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Season
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Season

PostSubject: Re: HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker!   HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:56 pm

Nice to meet you pker Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Cloudyscape.tk
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

PostSubject: Re: HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker!   HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:15 pm

gotta love the darkness
Back to top Go down
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

PostSubject: Re: HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker!   HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:07 am

nice to meet u but havnt seen u ingame yet Sad hopefully i will.
Back to top Go down
Season
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Season

PostSubject: Re: HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker!   HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:34 pm

he doesnt play all that much anymore for some reason but hopefully he will come back as an active player soon.
Back to top Go down
http://Cloudyscape.tk
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

PostSubject: Re: HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker!   HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:14 am

yh same cause ive never met him and he seems nice
Back to top Go down
Pker
forum killer
forum killer

PostSubject: Re: HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker!   HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:50 pm

season i am online sometimes your always offline when ever im on lol Razz
Back to top Go down
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

PostSubject: Re: HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker!   HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker! EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:19 am

yay ur on !!!! finaly cant wait to talk to ya.
Back to top Go down
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

PostSubject: Re: HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker!   HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:19 pm

yh ur a fucking F*** dick so suck a dick all of u drew dosnt deserve staff and gl with server i got about 10 people to join and they just quit so suck my fucking dick!!
Back to top Go down
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

PostSubject: Re: HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker!   HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:36 pm

existenz wrote:
yh ur a fucking F*** dick so suck a dick all of u drew dosnt deserve staff and gl with server i got about 10 people to join and they just quit so suck my fucking dick!!

HAH. thankyou for that creative comment of yours. some parting advice. 1. its a game. 2. cheating is against rules. 3. you did not get 10 people lol nice lies. 4. language is not usually tolerated as well as sucking up. and 5 this tantrum of yours is realllllllly mature.

Have a nice day.

-drew
Back to top Go down
Storm Rise
forum killer
forum killer

PostSubject: Re: HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker!   HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker! EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Drew wrote:
existenz wrote:

HAH. thankyou for that creative comment of yours. some parting advice. 1. its a game. 2. cheating is against rules. 3. you did not get 10 people lol nice lies. 4. language is not usually tolerated as well as sucking up. and 5 this tantrum of yours is realllllllly mature.

Have a nice day.

-drew

ROFLCOPTERS. HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker! 2d6msgn
Back to top Go down
white skills
forum guy
forum guy

PostSubject: Re: HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker!   HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:14 am

Pker, Swimming ROCKS!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xx wise xx
forum guy
forum guy
xx wise xx

PostSubject: Re: HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker!   HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:54 am

jeez, some people make a big fuss over nothing???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker!   HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker! Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLO! I'm Head of Staff Pker!
Page 1 of 1