Cloudyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to cloudyscape forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

spawners / hackers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

spawners / hackers Empty
PostSubject: spawners / hackers   spawners / hackers EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:43 am

drew theres dupers and flippin spawners they gave me 60m blue and purple phats and they have dds and crap please come on they have spammed the server like 3 times so drew or cloud please help ive tried everything but they have a custom cheat client ffs!!!!
Back to top Go down
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

spawners / hackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: spawners / hackers   spawners / hackers EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:04 pm

hah get used to it. you know the ban command. and you also know how to kick/ mute so if you have items just ::empty them
Back to top Go down
Season
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Season

spawners / hackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: spawners / hackers   spawners / hackers EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:01 pm

Yeah any suspicion of a duper just report it to one of us as soon as possible so we can fix it all
Back to top Go down
http://Cloudyscape.tk
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

spawners / hackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: spawners / hackers   spawners / hackers EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:19 am

uh drew they had names that went off the screen and if i banned they made new accounts and the mute didnt work it said this player is offline when they were infront of me. but i got them to leave after ages. and it took forever they flooded the server like 20 times. and i got them to stop by saying will u chill with me just dont ddos and i had to chill with them for an hour or they would of handed out dds and stuff. i had to kick them while they were about to trade someone so yh they should be gone.

Last edited by existenz on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

spawners / hackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: spawners / hackers   spawners / hackers EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:34 pm

NEVER DO ::BANUSER DREW EVER....
Back to top Go down
Pker
forum killer
forum killer

spawners / hackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: spawners / hackers   spawners / hackers EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:18 pm

First of all if you catch anyone duping or hacking or anything dont take the stuff from them. Taking the items from them was a bad thing to do and showed how badly you handled the situation. If there are hackers try to alert someone with the power to ip ban and try to make them to stop and alert player about the hackers and warn them about taking stuff from them next time handle the situation a lot more better...
Back to top Go down
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

spawners / hackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: spawners / hackers   spawners / hackers EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:24 am

yh i was waiting for someone but i never on when owner or co is i live in australia about 10 hours infront of u guys and i emptied the items straight away and they only gave me the duped not the spawned and i figured out how people did it. u need to change the source from allstar or make tele grab not work they spawn and the only way they pickup is my telegrabbing it took me about 2 hours to find out what they used and how they did it buy testing on my mates server. (allstar server aswell).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

spawners / hackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: spawners / hackers   spawners / hackers Empty

Back to top Go down

spawners / hackers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cloudyscape :: Cloudyscape :: General talk-
Jump to: