Cloudyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to cloudyscape forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New server soon ( backup!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

New server soon ( backup!) Empty
PostSubject: New server soon ( backup!)   New server soon ( backup!) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:15 pm

Ok guys this server is ganna be back up b/c the server We have now is getting nulled.No Sad

So i was thinking and its taking time out of my time to make the new server coming soon i hope still working on guilds and stuff and games
So i'm going to host a new server the the port 5555 there will be a client i will have for it so we will have two clients and two servers.

Im hoping this helps and i hope the A$$Holes who are nulled get there A$$ handed to them for making our server have to make them selfs better!

Hehe i hope everyone has fun

BUT NOTE THIS OTHER SERVER YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE SAME ARMER AND MONEY YOU WILL START NEW.

SORRY BUT YEA BUT I THINK iT WILL BE FINE BUT YOU CAN ALSO BE ON BOTH AT THE SAME TIME SO WORK ON BOTH ACCOUNTS AND DREW WILL BE A BIG HELP B/C HE OWES ME HIS SOLE ( LOL) ALRIGHT WELL ILL...HOLD ON...

Ok lol umm ill have this server up soon and i hope it will be better ill post when i get it up and running.

Please tell me if this is a good idea b/c i don'
t want to waste my time feel free to say anything i'm not the guy who will ban u kuz u said something mean to me.
( just don't be mean to others. geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.cloudyscape.tk/
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

PostSubject: Re: New server soon ( backup!)   New server soon ( backup!) EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:41 pm

well first things first.
I DO OWE MY SOUL TO YOU. your wish is my command (if i can do it...)

Now about this. I kinda go both ways. I think you should because our players cannot play cause of stupid nullers, but i dont think you should because its not quite finished yet.

As i am typing this i am confusing my self so ill do what im good at. PRO/Con list!

Pros:
No more nullers (or so we hope)
Its an AMAZING server that you made and we need to get it out to the world!
sooner we get it out more players we get
More people to find bugs

Cons:
Its not finished yet..
People would start nulling that one.
I cant play it when it comes out Sad unless its in like 2-3 weeks
not everything has been tested and players could benifit greatly from any bugs they find

I think that the world is coming down on me. taking my laptop right when you finish the server....

Well Honestly i dont care what you do its what ever you feel like doing.

Sorry for the indicisive decision. i hope this helped in some way.

P.s i am gunna miss when it was just a few of us on the server. those were the days...

WELL HAVE A GOOD ONE!
Drew~

Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: New server soon ( backup!)   New server soon ( backup!) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:20 am

WEll drew i was going to take the server we have now copy it and edit it so its ganna be both alstarscape i'm not even close to done with the new server due to school ( witch my grades are alot better) and i'm lazy... but ill try me best to get it done soon so yea i was going to make the server called cloudyscapebackup and such like the people at home ganna say "welcome to cloudyscape's backup!"

Thats it really i can copy some peoples accounts and get them on there but i would like to start fresh so yea.
Back to top Go down
Season
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Season

PostSubject: Re: New server soon ( backup!)   New server soon ( backup!) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:01 pm

RELEASE THE NEW SERVER SO I CAN PLAYYYYY
Back to top Go down
http://Cloudyscape.tk
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

PostSubject: Re: New server soon ( backup!)   New server soon ( backup!) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:30 pm

hold up im a little confused...

so your making a backup allstar server? and not releasing the new one?

sorry im reallly stressed out haha
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: New server soon ( backup!)   New server soon ( backup!) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:24 pm

yes. anddddddd now!
http://www.mediafire.com/?ptx3zbm585rix86
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New server soon ( backup!)   New server soon ( backup!) Empty

Back to top Go down

New server soon ( backup!)
Page 1 of 1