Cloudyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to cloudyscape forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Void Knight Applications.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Season
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Season

Void Knight Applications. Empty
PostSubject: Void Knight Applications.   Void Knight Applications. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:24 pm

Here is where i will be recruiting members for our newest clan, i ask that your application looks like this.

Real life name=Brandon
Forum name=Season
In-Game name=Season

About me=(age, hobbies, and a couple more things about yourself that you would like to share.) For example, I am fourteen years old, i love to fly the airplane that i built with my father whenever i possibly can. My parents are divorced but i don't mind because they seem to get along better the way they are now. My favorite movie is, Lord of the Rings Return of the King and my favorite color i blue and white because those are my schools colors. i live in new york on long island. Even though i am surrounded by the ocean i hate going to the beaches i prefer going into my pool where the water is not cold or infested with red jellyfish.(you don't have to be this specific but i wanted people to know me better because i am the leader)(this is all true what i said above about me).try using more than one sentence.

Why am i joining this clan= I am joining this clan because i believe it will give me a better opportunity to get to know the players that play this server a little bit better. I also joined this clan because i want to do bosses with multiple players because it would make it easier to kill them instead of soloing.(try using more than one sentence in this as well)

Position=in this section you get to apply for what rank you want, here is the list below.
Co-Owner
Administrator of events
Moderator of events
Administrator of applications
Moderator of applications
Member of clan

(the longer and more detailed you application is the better chance you have at getting the position you want.)

Do you have void?=Yes or No answer. You will still make it into the clan if you don't have void.
Combat levels?= Just list your attack, strength, defense, hit-points, ranged, and magic level here.

Last edited by Season on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Cloudyscape.tk
Storm Rise
forum killer
forum killer

Void Knight Applications. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Void Knight Applications.   Void Knight Applications. EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:14 pm

you should make your own website or forum for your clan Razz
like createforum.com/csvoidknightsclan
:O
Back to top Go down

Void Knight Applications.
Page 1 of 1