Cloudyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to cloudyscape forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Choosing Staff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

Choosing Staff Empty
PostSubject: Choosing Staff   Choosing Staff EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Hello all,

My suggestion for staff is to interview the person who the owners (or any other players) actually think deserve staff, not just randomly giving out for free. Reason is, All the new staff have No knowledge of being staff and are extreemely strict keeping; players from our server. For example (most common case) a mod loses a pvp match and bans the other person which means he will go and spread the word our server sucks.

Interview questions should be based off knowledge of server (where to do stuff and what not), Why you want to be staff~ and not accepting "because ill follow the rules and play more" because they wont and they should do that anyways~, How would you improve the server, and what would you do to get more people to play. Or even improvise.

Staff to me is a vital part of the server. Nooby mods that are complete (pardon my bad language) meanies ruin the experience

Drew
Back to top Go down
Pker
forum killer
forum killer

Choosing Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choosing Staff   Choosing Staff EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:40 pm

I 100% agree with this!
Back to top Go down
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

Choosing Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choosing Staff   Choosing Staff EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:33 am

if we didnt have strict staff the server would go loose and more and more people would think they could do anything they want and if we arent strict then lots more people will think we are and wont bother spawning or anything. e.g. if someone spawned and no co owners or owners were on that couldnt ip ban i would say please stop if they didnt id give 2nd warning as kick 3rd either mute or ban depends how bad the situation is.
Back to top Go down
Season
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Season

Choosing Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choosing Staff   Choosing Staff EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:13 pm

Well i agree with drew, because obviously if we have random staff that did not get interviewed then how are we supposed to know if they are really caring about the server or if they just want the power so in an argument they can win no matter what in the end. And strict staff are not always the best to have on our server because they do not have any fun or talk friendly to other members, they are just always telling people what to do and controlling them, which leads to the player quitting in the end. Rather than having strict staff we want friendly staff, who in a situation will solve it by being strict only when they need to be.
Back to top Go down
http://Cloudyscape.tk
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

Choosing Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choosing Staff   Choosing Staff EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:43 pm

i didnt mean like that i ment we need experienced and strict staff not just new people like i wasnt on because of soccer and school and i came back 2 days later 3 more people were mod and i was like who r u.
Back to top Go down
end is near
forum guy
forum guy
end is near

Choosing Staff Empty
PostSubject: choosing staff   Choosing Staff EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:24 am

well u need strict but u don't. like give the players slack but not to much theyre doing anything they want. but u dont want to be mean as hell (pardon my language) because then no players want to play and enjoy the server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Choosing Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choosing Staff   Choosing Staff Empty

Back to top Go down

Choosing Staff
Page 1 of 1