Cloudyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to cloudyscape forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Ideas on Quests.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pker
forum killer
forum killer

My Ideas on Quests. Empty
PostSubject: My Ideas on Quests.   My Ideas on Quests. EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:42 pm

We all know we hate to quests such has desert treasure Lunar Diplomacy and such other long and annoying quests well here is my ideas!

I will be adding more when i have the time Smile.

I will be posting all my ideas here

DESERT TREASURE.

Requirements to do quest.

10 Slayer

50 Firemaking

50 Magic Magic

53 Thieving

For Desert Treasure lets start the quest at the pyramid and they have to go through it (just like normal rs). After they went through they must kill the 4 guardians at the end.

Dessous (level 139)
Kamil (level 154)
Fareed (level 167)
Damis (level 103, 174)

Quest Reward.

Ancient Staff

20,000 Magic experience

Ability to use Ancient Magicks. At any time you can pray at the altar and change between the standard and Ancient Magicks spellbooks. Be warned that changing spellbooks will drain your prayer to 0. You can still change spellbooks if your prayer is already 0. After completing the pyramid the first time, you may enter via the back-door of the pyramid to gain a short cut to the altar.

You can also buy an Ancient staff from Eblis once for 80,000 Coins. If you lose the staff, you will have to kill Mummies inside the pyramid or the chaos tunnels to get another one or purchase a new one at the Grand Exchange.

Ring of visibility which allows you to complete the Ghostly Robes, Goblin High Priest and Shadow sword miniquests. If you ever lose your Ring of visibility, you can obtain another one from Rasolo.
______

NOTE: This is not like the normal Desert Treasure but we all would hate to do it (its really long quest) So i think if we made it like this it would appeal to more players Smile as I know I don't want to do that quest again.

Back to top Go down
Pker
forum killer
forum killer

PostSubject: Re: My Ideas on Quests.   My Ideas on Quests. EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Reserved if there is a limit to a post.
Back to top Go down
Pker
forum killer
forum killer

PostSubject: Re: My Ideas on Quests.   My Ideas on Quests. EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Reserved if there is a limit to a post.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: My Ideas on Quests.   My Ideas on Quests. EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:30 pm

like i said i need to know how to do them first but grate idea! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.cloudyscape.tk/
Season
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Season

PostSubject: Re: My Ideas on Quests.   My Ideas on Quests. EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Yeah i like the idea of quests because once you get all the 99's in the game it would get boring but if we had quests that would keep the player occupied as well. I like all the improvements on this server and the forums are really nice and this will bring in a lot more players and make the server fun. I would suggest about having like 5 quests and then keep adding onto the quest list making it more difficult to get the quest cape.
Back to top Go down
http://Cloudyscape.tk
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

PostSubject: quest   My Ideas on Quests. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:59 pm

yes it is so boring now because i got 99 everything and now i wish there were quests to do and something to earn or work for and it would attract players because they want to be the only one finished the quest so then they smash in pking or just got good items.
Back to top Go down
Season
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Season

PostSubject: Re: My Ideas on Quests.   My Ideas on Quests. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:39 pm

yeah, we are going to be working on the sever alot more to make it more fun for the people who maxed out their skills to 99. : )
Back to top Go down
http://Cloudyscape.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ideas on Quests.   My Ideas on Quests. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Ideas on Quests.
Page 1 of 1