Cloudyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to cloudyscape forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

STAFF CONCERN! AN EXTREMELY DANGEROUS HACKER THAT WILL NOT GIVE UP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RIP CLOUDY, FROM STAFF
forum killer
forum killer
RIP CLOUDY, FROM STAFF

STAFF CONCERN! AN EXTREMELY DANGEROUS HACKER THAT WILL NOT GIVE UP! Empty
PostSubject: STAFF CONCERN! AN EXTREMELY DANGEROUS HACKER THAT WILL NOT GIVE UP!   STAFF CONCERN! AN EXTREMELY DANGEROUS HACKER THAT WILL NOT GIVE UP! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:27 pm

pale affraid affraid affraid pale

Service Announcement: A CHEAT CLIENT HAS BEEN RELEASED BY THE PLAYER: Royalpure (ANYTHING RELATED TO THAT) I reccomend to log OFF and go to the backup server, He as a hacker that wants the server to CRASH. He will OVERLOAD the server. SPAM YOUR ACCOUNT with worthless items, u CANT drop, CANT put in bank CANT trade, or CANT ::empty. Do not get him angry, we REALLY NEED ANY CO OWNER / OWNER TO LOG ON TO IP BAN HIM. Drew or Season, I expect you more than Cloud, hes busy with the new server.

p.s Any name thats OVER at least 10 letters is a hacker, or a cheater on cheating client.

Written by Head Moderator Jack Ak
Approved by Administrator Alex123
Back to top Go down
http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/c=WRrZ801Q0zs/di
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

STAFF CONCERN! AN EXTREMELY DANGEROUS HACKER THAT WILL NOT GIVE UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAFF CONCERN! AN EXTREMELY DANGEROUS HACKER THAT WILL NOT GIVE UP!   STAFF CONCERN! AN EXTREMELY DANGEROUS HACKER THAT WILL NOT GIVE UP! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:37 pm

lol its bombs he cant do half of that stuff... once hes ipd hes screwed. and proof that its bombs theres a video on youtube which i want everyone to report for some reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nPleOqDdBg
Back to top Go down

STAFF CONCERN! AN EXTREMELY DANGEROUS HACKER THAT WILL NOT GIVE UP!
Page 1 of 1