Cloudyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to cloudyscape forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silent Alliance

Go down 
+3
zachboy87
existenz
Drew
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What color should we be?
White
Silent Alliance I_vote_lcap40%Silent Alliance I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Green
Silent Alliance I_vote_lcap60%Silent Alliance I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:23 pm

Hello everyone, I am Drew co owner and leader of this clan.
This clan is does not accept everyone though as much as i would like to, but for this clan to be prosperous you must be completely maxed. I would love to have a mixture of rangers magers and melers, so 126 would be fantastic. I am also looking for more veteran of a player. Not someone who has been on for a few days. noobier= cut

The clan head quarters is Canifis. You can get there by teleporting to slayer and out the door and head east. This will be used if we ever have turf wars with another clan.

Please remember that not everyone will be accepted as this is going to be the Best of the Best sorry if you get cut. Thats the reason I made this application pretty lengthy and somewhat pointless. Only 11 people will be allowed in.

If you would like to join this clan please fill out this application(copy and paste):

IG Name:

Why you would like to join:

Total level:

About you:

Would you be a good help to the clan? Why?

Time played on server:

How many Max cashes you have:

Pk ability or experience?

Knowledge of server? (Do you know everything this server has to offer?)

======optional=======
Poh info:
Do you have a house? (talk to me if you dont)

Where:

Do you own a city?

Which one:

Weapon of choice:

Rank you want in clan:

Time you play on the server per day:

Usual look( What you usually wear around cloudyscape)

Have you been to court?

Thank you for applying for Silent Alliance I will look at your application when you post it and let you know.

If accepted I will talk to you in game for more info. All accepted players will be given a Black cavalier.

SHHH!!

Last edited by Drew on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: silent alliance   Silent Alliance EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:42 pm

my name is josh and my ingame name is existenz.

im 12 years of age.

I would like to join because pking is one of my favorite things about runescape and if u have a clan u own more.

im cb 126 and im maxed.

I love playing runescape i started when i was arround 6 years old. I love soccer, having mates over, being on holidays and i hate mcdonalds , kfc, school, having to go to bed. and this is definately the one of the only servers i like.

Id be a good help to the clan because i love pking i have had my own on another server wich had 20 people after the first day of making it and i could also help with the clan bye staying in it and gathering more people and also i could help give some good pk ideas to do like how people should be ordered.

i have played for about 2 weeks.

i dont really have a favorite weapon i will fight with any you want me to.

Back to top Go down
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:47 pm

Existenz
Excluded

Last edited by Drew on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:50 pm

ty bro
Back to top Go down
zachboy87
clouds bitch!
clouds bitch!

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Name:zachboy87 on server, zach in real life

Why you would like to join:i love pvp events and clans

Total level:will be editing.

Combat related stats:126 combat
Attack-99
Strength-99
Defence-99
Prayer-99
Range-81
Mage-99
Hitpoints-99

About you:i love clans and events so i think clans r best for me. i am 14 born on april 30th. my name is zach, zachboy87 ingame

Would you be a good help to the clan? Why? i am an awsome pker and i am very friendly with a maxhit of 83 so far.

======optional=======
Favorite weapon:meat tendy ftw!

Rank in group:what group?

Time you play on the server: not sure but if i had to guess 7 hours playtime

Thank you for applying for Silent Alliance I will look at your application when you post it and let you know.

SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!! SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!
SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!SHHH!!

Last edited by zachboy87 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had too)
Back to top Go down
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:33 pm

sorry but no
Back to top Go down
end is near
forum guy
forum guy
end is near

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:31 pm

im end is near
15 years old
i would liek to join becasue im sexy
1860 (which is all 99s)
about 15-20 max cashes
best friggen pker there is tons of experience
i know everything there is to know about the server

Back to top Go down
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:40 pm

your in
Back to top Go down
Storm Rise
forum killer
forum killer

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:22 pm

existenz wrote:
i hate mcdonalds

PRO WIN?
Back to top Go down
Storm Rise
forum killer
forum killer

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:36 pm

IG Name:

Why you would like to join: cause my swag will be pro in a clan.. duh

Total level: 1749 (nearly maxed)

About you: im pro, what else can I say. oh. I own 2 servers, im super mod on another/coder. My IQ is above 130.

Would you be a good help to the clan? Why?: read #1

Time played on server: ehh.. 'bout 4 days?

How many Max cashes you have: umm.. wtf..??? "max cashes"? like 999m? 1

Pk ability or experience? im da pro pker (xept when u use things that 1hit k0 people.. >.>)

Knowledge of server? (Do you know everything this server has to offer?) ive played servers like this for quite a while, used to play ritzscape, which I think used this source :O

Back to top Go down
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:40 pm

sorry get maxed then re try.

denied
Back to top Go down
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:42 pm

i dont think they did use the same source and i dont really fucking care anymore and drew just cause ur jealous of me having more posts then u dosnt mean u gotta suck ur dick.
Back to top Go down
Storm Rise
forum killer
forum killer

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:46 pm

dude u idiot. look at my forums
ive got over 2k posts total.
GFED B****?

www.createforum.com/runephantomscom
www.createforum.com/infinityscape2
s4.zetaboards.com/revengescape3

gf?
I can ipban you from all 3 if i have to.
Back to top Go down
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:01 pm

oh ok sorry nice but i quit this server so trying to be an asshole
but i really hate drew he dosnt have the right to demote or ban wat cloud gave me and he has abused powers a million times so he can continue sucking his dick for good luck and ill be off the server getting rich on others. in 1 day i joined sinz and got 300 vls full dh 20 of ea phat full veracs all barrows and its accually a good server not easy most of the weapons that r good u gotta kill things for and they accually work like theres an ags. and drew and cloud ima flood ur server and hack it a million times.
Back to top Go down
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:23 pm

you want to ipban me from your forums? go ahead lol
Back to top Go down
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:25 pm

drew F*** u and everyone else ima ddos server as soon as my bro gets home ima ask can i use ur ddos program he will say yes then server will go bye bye for a year so F*** off!
Back to top Go down
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:54 pm

thats it ive fucking had it. ITS A GAME. YOU CHEATED THEREFOR YOU WERE PUNISHED. ITS THE PAST MOVE ON. LIKE REALLY WHAT IS THIS GOING TO DO. YOU WANT TO BE UN IPD? LOL WITH A FIT LIKE THIS NO. YOU ARE EXTREEMELY IMMATURE. GROW UP.
Back to top Go down
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:56 pm

no im already staff on the 3 servers i quit to play cloudyscape so idrfc i wanna stay iped and mate u fail u cant code but cloud can u make shit suggestions and i was about to hand a suggestion in to cloud before ban but now ive used on the server i play
now it has 195 people on it at night time and people accually play it when im on
Back to top Go down
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:04 pm

btw. go ahead. just be sure to read this first
Denial-of-service attacks and the law

In the Police and Justice Act 2006, the United Kingdom specifically outlawed denial-of-service attacks and set a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison.[39]
In the US, they can be a serious federal crime under the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996 with penalties that include years of imprisonment, and many countries have similar laws.

still want to? go ahead. have fun in prison. All because you cheated... however you could be a man about this and just say sorry and leave us alone.
Back to top Go down
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:05 pm

to bad i dont live there i live in australia and also im 12 not 18 cant go to jail yet sunny jim
Back to top Go down
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:06 pm

and fine watever sorry happy now. and please ip me from forums i dont want messages from the forum.
Back to top Go down
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:08 pm

Thankyou. I forgive you. p.s. you would go to juve.
Back to top Go down
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:11 pm

true man and hope cloud keeps going with his coding but sucks im iped i would be on server right now helping people ohwell noce knowing u all.
Back to top Go down
Storm Rise
forum killer
forum killer

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:56 am

yawnn.. this is realy boring. isn't this supposed to be about Recruitment of Silent Alliance..?
Back to top Go down
Storm Rise
forum killer
forum killer

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:57 am

IG Name: Storm Rise

Why you would like to join: cause my swag will be pro in a clan.. duh

Total level: ALL SKILLS 99 NOW.

About you: im pro, what else can I say. oh. I own 2 servers, im super mod on another/coder. My IQ is above 130.

Would you be a good help to the clan? Why?: read #1

Time played on server: ehh.. 'bout 7 days?

How many Max cashes you have: umm.. wtf..??? "max cashes"? like 999m? 1

Pk ability or experience? im da pro pker (xept when u use things that 1hit k0 people.. >.>)

Knowledge of server? (Do you know everything this server has to offer?) ive played servers like this for quite a while, used to play ritzscape, which I think used this source :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silent Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Alliance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next