Cloudyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to cloudyscape forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silent Alliance

Go down 
+3
zachboy87
existenz
Drew
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What color should we be?
White
Silent Alliance - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%Silent Alliance - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Green
Silent Alliance - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%Silent Alliance - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

Silent Alliance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone, I am Drew co owner and leader of this clan.
This clan is does not accept everyone though as much as i would like to, but for this clan to be prosperous you must be completely maxed. I would love to have a mixture of rangers magers and melers, so 126 would be fantastic. I am also looking for more veteran of a player. Not someone who has been on for a few days. noobier= cut

The clan head quarters is Canifis. You can get there by teleporting to slayer and out the door and head east. This will be used if we ever have turf wars with another clan.

Please remember that not everyone will be accepted as this is going to be the Best of the Best sorry if you get cut. Thats the reason I made this application pretty lengthy and somewhat pointless. Only 11 people will be allowed in.

If you would like to join this clan please fill out this application(copy and paste):

IG Name:

Why you would like to join:

Total level:

About you:

Would you be a good help to the clan? Why?

Time played on server:

How many Max cashes you have:

Pk ability or experience?

Knowledge of server? (Do you know everything this server has to offer?)

======optional=======
Poh info:
Do you have a house? (talk to me if you dont)

Where:

Do you own a city?

Which one:

Weapon of choice:

Rank you want in clan:

Time you play on the server per day:

Usual look( What you usually wear around cloudyscape)

Have you been to court?

Thank you for applying for Silent Alliance I will look at your application when you post it and let you know.

If accepted I will talk to you in game for more info. All accepted players will be given a Black cavalier.

SHHH!!

Last edited by Drew on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:54 pm

drew and cloud i know the 3 hackers on msn i told them not to spawn or bother this server anymore so yh.
Back to top Go down
xx wise xx
forum guy
forum guy
xx wise xx

PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:05 am

IG Name: xxwisexx

Why you would like to join: because i feel left out, and because i maxed out the game.

Total level: all 99s, would that be 1881? or something like that. ill see when THE SERVER GO'S BACK ONLINE!!!

About you: love to play on the computer. love playing baseball.

Would you be a good help to the clan? Why? i really can't answer that because i am not in the clan a.t.m. and have no idea yet

Time played on server: 2/3 weeks

How many Max cashes you have: like money wise?? or item wise?? just money if your asking, and twice Razz but im poor now 22m

Pk ability or experience? normal.

Knowledge of server? (Do you know everything this server has to offer?) yes, except for the mod/admin. place
Back to top Go down
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:22 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
forum guy
forum guy
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:25 pm

IG Name: Sephiroth

Why would you like to join: I like to join this clan so i can meet diff ppl IG + im maxed

Total Level: All stats 99( even cooking!!! )

About you: I like to play football and stuff

Would you be a good help to the clan?Why?: Is it a pk clan? then i can help cuz i have some experience in pking. (only old pking) Or is it a help clan? then i can also help cuz i can give some advice for beginners.

Time played on server: Like 7 weeks? or more , dont remember

How many Max cashes you have: Huh? idk but i have 999m and alot of phats in bank .

Pk ability or experience: alright i guess , I would give myself a 7.5/10

Knowledge of server(Do you know everything this server has to offer?): hm yes , i've played alot of servers with allstar source
Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Alliance   Silent Alliance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Alliance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2