Cloudyscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to cloudyscape forums!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

quest? you may ask?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

quest? you may ask? Empty
PostSubject: quest? you may ask?   quest? you may ask? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:19 am

once i find out how to make a quest i wil.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cloudyscape.tk/
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

PostSubject: Re: quest? you may ask?   quest? you may ask? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:02 pm

sweet...
are the quests going to be custom or are they going to be normal ones
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: quest? you may ask?   quest? you may ask? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:58 pm

idk both...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cloudyscape.tk/
Drew
forum bitch!
forum bitch!
Drew

PostSubject: Re: quest? you may ask?   quest? you may ask? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:34 pm

I have been thinking about these more and more. Honestly i think they should be put like towards the end of our priorities, due to difficulty and time it would take.

However if you think about it custom quests or quest in general would draw in a big crowd of people.

They could be quests allowing people to access different areas (my crib if i let go Smile different items some that stores dont sell or reconfigure the stores so that you can only get the item from beating the quest then you can buy from a quest room or something like that. (id have to think more about that one), different monsters to face, and possibly different skilling places.

Of course none of that would be fun without a bunch of people (well atleast the skilling wouldnt) but this should draw in some people. I would play if we got quests.....Wink

We could start off with an easy quest like going here and there and getting money and what not and working our way up.

After a while you could put a quest guild in offering a quest cape, and taking that out of the shops

I would be more than happy to come up with some plots to the quests and some monologue.

Back to top Go down
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

PostSubject: quest? you may ask?   quest? you may ask? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Hey i played a server battlescape a few months ago and they had a CUSTOM pc and it was waves of zombies and its unlimited rounds.

so have a think about that cause i think its good idea and if u want i can get more info on it just message me and i will.
Back to top Go down
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

PostSubject: minigame   quest? you may ask? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:41 pm

the minigame is super hard to code though so maybe not.
Back to top Go down
existenz
forum bitch!
forum bitch!

PostSubject: quest? you may ask?   quest? you may ask? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:44 pm

i got an idea for a quest to earn something.

maybe a custom quest to get chiverly and piety.

and maybe another custom quest to earn like a phat set and u can do it more then once but make it hard.

anyway im not very good at ideas but i hope these r good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quest? you may ask?   quest? you may ask? Empty

Back to top Go down

quest? you may ask?
Page 1 of 1